2016 Annual Report
The City of Duncan’s 2016 Annual Report will be considered by Council at the June 19, 2017 meeting at 6:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at Duncan City Hall, 200 Craig St. Submissions and questions from the public are welcome.
The City’s Annual Report contains:
- an overview of major achievements and significant projects;
- a progress report on strategic objectives;
- the audited 2016 financial statements;
- the 2016 property tax exemptions; and
- the objectives and measures for 2017.
The Annual Report is also available for viewing at City Hall during regular business hours.