In 2013, Council adopted a Communications Plan to provide accurate and timely information to the community about City activities, share accomplishments, manage inquires, advertise key initiatives, provide opportunities for feedback and fostering a sentiment that City Hall’s door is open.
The City of Duncan is committed to an effective two-way flow of communication between City staff and City residents and partnering agencies to:
- Expand the depth of understanding of City issues;
- Contribute to improved confidence in the stewardship of City resources; and
- Get feedback for improved service and alignment with community desires.
Newsletters are distributed 4 times a year to residents of the City to keep them informed of new and ongoing projects, incentives, and current City news items.
If you would like to receive notification of new newsletters, send us an email to email@example.com and we will gladly add you to our list of recipients.
- 2017 – April Newsletter
- 2016 – December Newsletter
- 2016 – August Newsletter
- 2016 – May Tax Newsletter
- 2016 – February Newsletter
- 2015 – November Newsletter
- 2015 – August Newsletter
- 2015 – May Tax Newsletter
- 2015 – February Newsletter
- 2015 – September Newsletter
- 2014 – May Tax Newsletter
- 2014 – May Newsletter
- 2014 – February Newsletter