2019 Annual Report Available for Review
The City’s Annual Report contains:
- an overview of major achievements and significant projects;
- a progress report on strategic objectives;
- the audited 2019 financial statements;
- the 2019 property tax exemptions; and
- the objectives and measures for 2020.
Pursuant to Section 98 and 99 of the Community Charter, the City of Duncan’s 2019 Annual Report will be considered by Council at their regular scheduled meeting on August 17, 2020 at 6:00 pm. Due to COVID-19, Duncan Council is holding ‘virtual’ meetings online to comply with the Provincial Health Officer’s recommendation to maintain physical distancing of at least 2 metres. Citizens and members of the public are welcome and encouraged to attend the Meeting “Live Stream” at: https://duncan.civicweb.net/Portal/Video.aspx
Submissions and questions from the public are welcome to email@example.com.