RFQ 2021-05 Streetlight Installation: 15 Canada Ave
The City of Duncan requires four (4) streetlights complete with planter arms and GFI receptacles along with one (1) pole base mounted cabinet to be supplied and installed along the frontage of 15 Canada Avenue and Government Street. The five (5) bases and conduit have been previously installed.
The Schedule of Quantities, location plan and design drawings (DWG CoD#1, DWG CoD#2) are attached.
All quotes must include:
- A completed schedule of quantities form,
- A preliminary construction schedule with a start date, and
- A list of equipment and personnel hourly rates to possibly be used in the event of a change order.
As well as the following inclusions/assumptions:
- All Flagging/traffic control costs to be included, and
- Work on City Property (WOCP) permit, Prime Contractor and WorkSafe requirements to be met.
Quotes may be sent via email to email@example.com or submitted in a sealed envelope, marked on the outside with the above project number and description and received by 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, December 22, 2021 at:
City of Duncan, City Hall
Attn: John Pite, Manager of Engineering
200 Craig Street
Duncan, BC V9L 1W3