RFP 2023-07: Fire Hall Exhaust Extraction System
The City of Duncan invites Requests for Proposals for:
• Supply and installation of an exhaust extraction system at the Duncan Fire Hall that is
• Pressure sensor controlled;
• Auto disengaging;
• Servicing six fire apparatus in three bays with opposite direction departure.
• Remove existing vehicle exhaust extraction system components.
• Identify and include in the proposal solutions for the Proponent to undertake any third-party modifications required to accommodate installation and operation of the new vehicle exhaust extraction system.
• Specify warranty on materials and labour.
• Specify closest maintenance resource.
• Provide at least three references for the proponent’s completion of similar work.
Closing Date: December 18, 2023
Closing Time: 4:00 p.m. PST
All Proposals are to be submitted by electronic means only to email@example.com by the closing date and time set in this RFP. Proposals submitted after the deadline will not be accepted. Hard copies will not be accepted.
The Proponent is solely responsible for ensuring that the complete electronic proposal, including all attachments, is received before closing time. Proponents should ensure to submit their proposal with sufficient time to complete the transmission before closing time, and bears all risk including but not limited to delays in transmission.
The subject line of the email, and any attachments, should include the name of the Proponent and the RFP title. Proponents should endeavor to submit emailed proposal submissions in a single message.