The City believes in promoting a safe, healthy, harmonious, and high performance workplace. The City endorses the concept of equal employment opportunities for all and makes on-going efforts to ensure that recruitment, hiring, promotions and earnings are as equitable as possible.
Employment opportunities with the City of Duncan will be posted as they become available. Applications for available positions must be received prior to the indicated closing date and time.
- After you apply – Our human resources team and hiring managers review every application we receive. If your resume is shortlisted, we will contact you to set up an interview.
- What to expect next – Once a posting has closed the average time for our hiring process can take two to four weeks, depending on the job. Where we are in the process will be indicated next to the posting title.
- The final few details – Once a preferred candidate or candidates are selected all that remains are reference and background checks. Certain positions within the City may require additional pre-employment screens.
What does the status mean?
- Open – Accepting applicants.
- Screening – Posting has closed, applications are being short-listed.
- Interviewing – Short-listed candidates have been contacted for an interview.
- Filled – Competition is closed.
- Cancelled – This posting has been withdrawn.