Special Council Meeting – Tuesday, July 3 at 5:30 pm
Public Notice: Special Council Meeting
DATE: Tuesday, July 3, 2018
TIME: 5:30 PM
LOCATION: Council Chamber, Duncan City Hall, 200 Craig Street, Duncan.
PURPOSE: At the Special Council meeting, Council will:
- receive the referendum on amalgamation results;
- discuss the Council vacancy; and
- consider adoption of the following bylaws:
- Financial Plan Amendment Bylaw No. 3177.02, 2018 – a bylaw to amend the financial plan.
- Business Licence Amendment Bylaw No. 3117.02, 2018 – a bylaw to establish the emergency shelter temporary use permit fee and mobile food vending licence fee.
- Fees and Charges Amendment Bylaw No. 3182, 2018 – a bylaw to establish provisions for licensing mobile food vending businesses.
View the meeting agenda.
This meeting is open to the public. Committee of the Whole will commence at 6:00 p.m.