The City of Duncan is seeking an experienced Planner to join the Planning Department to assist with development approvals and community planning projects, in a full-time, temporary (1 year) position, with a possible extension for a second year.PositionReporting to the Manager of Planning, the temporary Planner is responsible
The City believes in promoting a safe, healthy, harmonious, and high performance workplace. The City endorses the concept of equal employment opportunities for all and makes on-going efforts to ensure that recruitment, hiring, promotions and earnings are as equitable as possible.
Employment opportunities with the City of Duncan will be posted as they become available. Applications for available positions must be received prior to the indicated closing date and time.
- After you apply – Our human resources team and hiring managers review every application we receive. If your resume is shortlisted, we will contact you to set up an interview.
- What to expect next – Once a posting has closed the average time for our hiring process can take two to four weeks, depending on the job. Where we are in the process will be indicated next to the posting title.
- The final few details – Once a preferred candidate or candidates are selected all that remains are reference and background checks. Certain positions within the City may require additional pre-employment screens.
What does the status mean?
- Open – Accepting applicants.
- Screening – Posting has closed, applications are being short-listed.
- Interviewing – Short-listed candidates have been contacted for an interview.
- Filled – Competition is closed.
- Cancelled – This posting has been withdrawn.
The City of Duncan is seeking a qualified Accounting Clerk to cover an eighteen-month maternity leave. Duncan is small, in a Big way. Just a few hundred metres off the Highway (about 60 kilometres north of Victoria) you'll find 300 shops and services in a few beautiful walkable blocks enhanced
Are you interested in assisting your City? The City of Duncan is seeking six (6) At-large members from the community to participate on the Official Community Plan (OCP) Advisory Committee for the OCP review project. The City recently began a comprehensive review of its 2007 OCP and seeks 6 At-large