City of Duncan 2022 Awards – Call for Nominations
Do you know someone who deserves to be recognized for their contribution to the community? If you would like to nominate someone for the Perpetual Trophy for Excellence & Sportsmanship, Scroll of Honour, or Perpetual Arts Trophy the nomination application forms are available below or can be picked up from Duncan City Hall, 200 Craig Street. The deadline is October 1, 2022.
PERPETUAL TROPHY FOR EXCELLENCE & SPORTSMANSHIP
The Perpetual Trophy for Excellence & Sportsmanship recognizes one individual or organization who has contributed significantly to sports or distinguished themselves in sportsmanship.
- Perpetual Trophy For Excellence & Sportsmanship Nominee Application Form
- Perpetual Trophy for Excellence & Sportsmanship Policy
SCROLL OF HONOUR
We value the volunteers in our community! The City’s Scroll of Honour Award recognizes individuals who have demonstrated at least 15 years of service in the Cowichan Valley.
PERPETUAL ARTS TROPHY
The Perpetual Arts Trophy recognizes one individual:
- who has demonstrated excellence in the performing, literary or visual arts;
- whose contributions to arts education have produced visionary creative work;
- who has contributed significant time and effort to support a Cowichan Valley based artist or arts organization through volunteer service; or
- who has demonstrated outstanding promise and commitment to the Cowichan Valley arts community.
Nominations for the Perpetual Arts Trophy are accepted by the Cowichan Valley Arts Council (CVAC).