City of Duncan Official Community Plan Update Engagement
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
The City is providing additional opportunities in Spring 2023 to provide feedback on the proposed new Official Community Plan (OCP).
The OCP is a City planning document that guides Council decisions on things like housing affordability, development (height, design, parking, trees), climate change, supports for businesses, and bike lanes. The input you provide will be shared with Council to determine if changes are needed to the proposed new OCP before it is finalized.
To learn more about this project, view the proposed new OCP, and stay updated:
- Visit the website bigconversations.duncan.ca/OCP
- contact the Planning Department | 250.746.6126 | OCP@duncan.ca
THREE WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
- Attend a Drop-in Community Information and Input Meeting at the Duncan Fire Hall (468 Duncan Street)
Tuesday April 25th 9:00 a.m. – Noon Wednesday April 26th 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Thursday April 27th 4:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Light refreshments and kids’ activities will be provided! Attend to view the content, ask questions, provide feedback, and participate in facilitated table discussions. There will be a brief presentation at the beginning of each meeting.
- Write to the City by email at OCP@duncan.ca or mail to 200 Craig Street, Duncan, BC V9L 1W3
- Provide Feedback on the Website bigconversations.duncan.ca/OCP
Printed copies of questions for the community available at City Hall (200 Craig Street).