The City of Duncan Planning Department offers services in the field of land use planning encompassing a wide range of land use permit applications, including, but not limited to: Development and Development Variance Permits, Sign Permits, Subdivisions, Temporary Use Permits, as well as Official Community Plan and Zoning Amendments.
In addition to permitting, the Planning Department provides an array of plans, reports, and other services for the City, including:
Development Planning Information
Are you looking for more information about developments in the City of Duncan?
The following Bylaws are associated with the development process:
- Zoning Bylaw No. 3166, 2017
- Official Community Plan No. 2030, 2007
- Development Cost Charges Bylaw No. 3234, 2023
- Fees and Charges Bylaw No. 3212, 2020
- Floodplain Designation Bylaw No. 1975, 2012
- Sign Bylaw No. 3095, 2013
- Building Bylaw No. 1848, 1998
- Tree Protection Bylaw No. 3135, 2014
- Works and Services Bylaw No. 3158, 2017
Current Projects and Community Engagement
Visit bigconversations.duncan.ca to stay up-to-date and engaged with everything going on in the City of Duncan.
For more information or enquiries please get in touch with us at: